Apr 14, 2013

New wheels!

If you are on the Book of Faces, you've probably seen this, but I has a new car!  Not NEW-new, but new to me.  :D


It's an '08 Honda Pilot EX-L.  We got a killer deal on it.  We still have the Forester.  This was just because the kids were getting too big to all squeeze into the back seat of the Forester anymore!  The Pilot has a roomy third row, sunroof, awesome sound system, really comfy seats, and is in general pretty awesome.  I'm not a fan of white, but meh.  I'll deal.  I'm not vain when it comes to my car.  

In other news, my sewing classes have started and seem to be taking off!  One of my students is a communications instructor at the Gig Harbor campus and she went and talked me up to them.  They really want me up there to teach, too.  :D  I'm also going to work on teaching credit classes, if I can.  I may need my Master's before I do that.  Maybe.  We'll see.  The classes I want to teach are techniques classes, not conceptual, and since fibers isn't taught at a college level anymore, they may see that I'm fine to teach, since my degree is in art.  Not many people seem to have my sill set.  

Where will this leave the photography?  To be honest, I don't know.  It all depends.  I'm going to go with the flow on this.  Photography may end up part time, which is fine.  What I'm interested in is helping people learn.  

No comments: