Jun 16, 2012

VICTORY!!!!

We got word ont he med board back.  Are you ready?

Really?

You sure?

Very well, then.

100% disability from the VA and a spot on the TDRL.  


That's right, bitches- muthafuckin retirement!

I have so much to do.  Househunting, job hunting, mortgages, applying for SSDI, packing, trashing, and most importantly, figuring out what knitting projects will go with me and which will get frogged or packed away.  This is muy important.  I've been photographing and cataloging my stash so I know what I have, then I can pick projects.  I'll likely frog anything that's not close to being done so I can reclaim my needles (which travel with me).

So you may or may not see more posts from me in the next month or so.  We're aiming to leave around mid- August, but it all depends on orders.

2 comments:

Heather said...

OMG! That is totally awesome! I am so happy for you guys. That is indeed good news. Wow. Great to hear.

Well, good luck with the speedy packing prep. Give everyone hugs and especially Dean.

kbrow said...

Congratulations to you both! I know you've been working hard for this for a long-ass time. I always find frogging to be so cathartic. Like getting that yarn back in the stash AND reclaiming the needles is a double gift.