Jun 29, 2012

Happy birthday Emily!!

Happy 8th birthday Emily!


to this....


Her hair is not so pink now.  :(  The pic was from a couple weeks ago, a few days after we dyed her hair.  

In other news we're once again in hurry up and wait land.  Hurry up to sign the paperwork, wait for the orders.  I have lost all house motivation this week.  I really need to get on it, too.  This place is a nightmare.  

We ARE sailing along on the house hunting.  I had a good chat with Zach, who recommended some mortgage people to us.  I'll still be doing my own research for mortgage people, but from talking to the ones he suggested, we're going to have no problem with getting a house.  Yay!  

I'm still job hunting.  I'm considering applying to First Command as a financial advisor.  Justin says I'd be really good at it, but I don't know.  I have so many options now, it's overwhelming.  


No comments: