Nov 8, 2010

Grrrr. Arrrrrgh.

I need to get the fuck out of my house for a little while.  Not for knit night or anything.  Just OUT.  Of the HOUSE.  By MYSELF.

Tomorrow I plan to go to the Airmen's Attic to pick up some t-shirts and flannel sheets and towels.  I'll be turning them into cloth diapers.  Then I have to pick up Justin for lunch and take him back, then pick up the kids from school at 2:15.  Not much time to get away, huh?  Blergh.

I have no idea why I'm so fucking cranky.  Well- I have a feeling it's pregnancy.  I'm not feeling the glow with this one I did with the last two.  I feel huge and fat and ugly.  I hit my trigger weight about two weeks ago, which I think is what did it.  You know that weight where you go OHMAHGAWDI'MAFUCKINGWHAAAAAAAALLLLLLLE!  Yeah, that one.  And then realizing I still have 17 weeks to go?  UGH.  Of course, it doesn't help that my friend's husband keeps pointing out how little weight she's gained to me.  You would think he would know NOT to say that to a pregnant woman, considering she's giving birth to his 4th kid.  But he's become a grade-A douche over the last 6 months, so I'm not surprised.

Then the drama.....  OMG, Maddie is crying over every little fucking thing today.  Dishes, trash I ask her to pick up, everything.  I want to smack her.  Hard.  Or just send her to bed.

Tomorrow will be better.  Tomorrow I will get stuff to make diapers and all will be good.

No comments: