Nov 21, 2010

Giftmas lists....

Yeah, this is more for my own brain than for any of you.  I have the memory of a goldfish these days, so blogging it is!

We were talking about what to get the girls for Giftmas this year.  We've started a good tradition of a gift from each of us, one from their sister, and one (usually a big, joint gift) from Santa.  This year with all the diaper sewing and other stuff I'm making for Cheddar Jack, I want to make something special for each of the girls.

For Maddie I'm going to make a set of knitted amigurumi superheroes.  She'll also get a cat headband and matching mitts with paws embroidered on them.

Em wants a Pillow Pet.  We'll see.  They look way more complicated than I thought.  I may be able to come up with something, though.  If not, it'll be a house for Gus (her favorite bear).  She'll also get the cat headband and mitts, but in white since she love Hello Kitty.  Maybe I'll make hers monkey ears instead.

We're debating getting the girls an inexpensive laptop or a small flat screen from Santa this year.  They want both, but won't get both.  I know they'll use them, so it's not a frivolous purchase.

I know what I'm making Justin, but I'm not putting it here, because I'm not 100% sure he doesn't read this.  I won't forget that one, anyway.

And me?  I got a serger.  YAY!!!!!!

No comments: