Aug 4, 2010

A milestone

I would just like to give myself a public pat on the back.

I have not gone to the Cuntwagon's blog, website, iTunes page or looked at anything about her since late March.

Not easy, especially in the beginning, but I've done it.  To be honest, I really don't give a crap about her sad little life.  I know she still visits here from time to time, and I'm pretty sure she follows me on Ravelry (I get some very strange disagrees.... usually it's when I mention the baby or Justin).

The only reason I'm even bringing it up now is because a friend got orders to the same base Cuntwagon is stationed at.  I cringed when she told me, then we started laughing and joking about my friend running her over (my friend is in a wheelchair).  :)  Not that she would....  well, unless she were provoked.  She's pretty feisty.

Anyway, it's somewhat of a big deal for me.  I'm actually able to let go of someone who made my and my family's life a living hell for a long time.  She can't touch us anymore, especially once we leave the service and move to Seattle.

No comments: