May 1, 2010

Happy.

In contrast to the last post, things are going rather well here at the Casa del Dean.  I'm finally getting a handle on this depression thing, marriage counseling is going well, and I'm madly in love with my husband.  He also happens to be madly in love with me.  :)  He left me the sweetest note this morning after he got called in to work.  I have absolutely no doubts we're doing a lot better than we were a month ago.

I know I'm happier.  I'm working really hard to stay that way.  I'm happy with my life, my choices and my future plans.  I'm looking at some new career options, too.  I'm not giving up art- never will- but I have other interests that I want to pursue.  They mesh well with my artworks, so I'm going to take a look at them.  I'll post a little more on that later as I figure some stuff out.

I want to give a shout out to my new visitors....  It seems my blog has become rather popular of late.  People are searching it out and even emailing it around!  Weirrrrrrd.  :p  So if you're new, leave a comment to say hello and tell me who you are!  I'd love to make some new friends.

No comments: