Mar 8, 2010

It's a start....

I'm hoping this morning's dream is a good omen for today.

When the alarm went off, I was having a dream in which I was Randall and Dante and I were "borrowing" my grandmother's car to go do something Randall-like. I believe Jay and Silent Bob made a brief appearance, too. I just wish I could remember what it was we were going to do.  

There was an empty baby seat in the back, which I, as Randall, pronounced creepy.  "Like she kept it to remind her of dead babies or some shit".  We were at a mall, and it was the East Coast (where else???).  Grandma drove a red Fit.  

I am NOT pregnant.  I do have crazy dreams just about every night.  I think this one was because Justin was up at 5am and I went back to sleep after the alarm went off.  I didn't have to be up till 6:30.  I always get crazy ass dreams in between him getting up and my alarm going off. 

Also, it's raining again today.  I love it when it rains.  

No comments: