Mar 12, 2010

Actual Knitting Content

I have submitted to Dayflower sock to The Sanguine Gryphon to be considered for their summer '10 pattern collection.  If it's accepted, I'll keep the rights, but it'll be exclusive to them for 3 years.  I get 50% of the pattern sales, which is fine, because that's what I'd charge on Ravelry.  So keep your fingers crossed!

Now that I have that done, I can concentrate on other projects.  I have Lancia's sweater to finish, and I want to get that done.  Then there's the Kaleidoscope cardigan, which is probably 40% done.  I'm still spinning up the alpaca that will eventually become Bitterroot. And I'm working on more socks.  I got some great yarn from Sonny and Shear when they shut their (virtual) doors, and some really neat purple and black from my friend Didi.  There is plenty to keep me busy.

On top of all that, I have two flower girl dresses and my dress to make.  Luckily Anne used to be a costumer.  She's going to help me.  :)

No comments: