Feb 2, 2010

Holy Batshit Crazy, Batman!








Holy fuck. The shit hit the fan this weekend. I can finally tell you guys what happened and not make any cryptic posts about it…. I apologize to those of you who read it on FB. I did edit a bit….
Here’s the tl;dr verson- Big Red (otherwise known as Jenn Green) emailed J again through MySpace. Twice. Once on Jan 18th and again on Jan 20. 2010. First sgt handled it, and hooooo boy- she is PISSED. Pissed to the point where she’s threatening us (read the long version for details).
Now the long version…..
A lot of you know J had another manic episode back at the end of Dec. It was a lot of factors, but that’s taken care of now. As part of taking care of things he decided to delete his MySpace account. He never uses it anymore, and was concerned about it being the only way for Big Red to contact him. He didn’t want any part of that. I was sitting next to him and watched him do it. He hit the button, and account was supposed to go away. Except it didn’t.
Fast forward to the past Sunday, Jan 31. I went to check mine, since I wanted to see if anyone had messaged me. I’m not really on there anymore, but I do check every couple weeks, just for general housekeeping. I noticed his icon was still there. I asked him what was up and he had no idea. We figured it was a glitch (which we all know MySpace is famous for). He told me to log in and delete the account again.
When I did I noticed he had new messages. I asked him if he wanted to me to take a look and see if it was from anyone he wanted to respond to. He said yes. I clicked on the inbox and whose ugly ass face is staring at me?
Yep- Big Fucking Red. Twice.
We looked to see what the fuck was up. She had responded to a message sent from his account, which had me almost ballistic. Him, too. We calmed down and looked at the evidence, and her stupid emails. Apparently Disney is looking for a place to use her voice and she “thought he might want to know”, but she "didn't expect a response". Murderous rage doesn’t even begin to describe how he felt when he saw those messages. So no- he doesn’t want to know how her career is going. I don’t know why she would even think that.
The message from him was sent at 5:28 am on Jan 7. Which couldn’t have happened, because he was in bed with me. That was the week he was home, and he slept more that week than he had in a long time. Our current theory is that his account got hacked, and an email sent. We have a second theory that just occurred to me today- Ambien. He’s been on it for a while, and I’ve read some anecdotes of people doing crazy ass stuff after taking it and not remembering a damn thing about what they did. It could have been an Ambien haze. But I would have noticed him getting out of bed. Whatever it was, he doesn’t remember sending it, and there was no conscious intent behind it.
Two weeks later, the stupid bitch responded. Twice, on separate days.  THAT, my friends, is intent.  And why the fuck do you send an email like that if you don't expect a response?  A forward, sure.  But a personal message?  The very nature of it implies a response of some sort is welcomed.  
We went to talk to the shirt yesterday. He handled it for us. We were in there with the asst shirt, and Justin’s boss, too, for over an hour. We FINALLY got someone with authority who was sympathetic to our case. It’s seriously been going on for way too long.
The shirt called Mr Big Red and Mr. BR was understandably upset. He wanted to know what the email said, so J told the shirt and the shirt passed it on. When J came home, he said the shirt told him Mr. BR was pretty pissed. Can you blame him?  The shirt also let him know in no uncertain terms that if anything- ANYTHING- happened with Big Red contacting J again, he would take steps to bar her from base. Any base. And he can do that, and more, depending on how far she decides to push it.  I don't know that Disney would sign a criminal, not with all the people they have both in house and who send CD's in. So now it’s in Mr. Big Red’s hands.
I’m wondering if he’ll actually believe us this time. So many times we’ve done this and she’s managed to worm her way out of it. I don’t know if she will, but it’ll be interesting to see her try.

2 comments:

Kayla B said...

Tag two is hysterical. The end.

Dorothy said...

:D

I am nothing if not honest.