Feb 19, 2010

Completely random thoughts

Completely random thoughts I feel like sharing:

I really miss the east coast tonight.  It's cooled down here, and feels like early fall/mid spring in places that have four seasons.  Definitely jeans weather, and can be hoodie weather depending on the time of day.

I'd really like to go back to Sturbridge Village with the girls.  The day we spent there in October was honestly one of the best days I've ever had.  It was cold, but not too cold.  The leaves had changed, and it even snowed a little in the afternoon.  Every time I think of it, I miss home.  And I get a big smile on my face remembering how much fun we had there.

I totally <3 Nathan Fillion.  I follow his tweets and he's fucking hilarious.  And hot.  And smart.  The trifecta.  He seems like someone I would love being friends with.  If only.....

I haven't gotten any in a couple weeks.  Thanks bronchitis, work drama, life drama, Ambien, coming off Ambien, migraines and any number of other things that have prevented it.  You can go DIAMFF now.

Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with the awesome friends I have.  They're really fucking cool.  You know who you are.

If I can scrape together the money, and Justin's hetero-geek-mate can go, I may just send him to the Star Trek convention in Vegas in August.  But only if Hetero-geek-mate can go.

My mouth tastes like I've been licking the cat's ass.  I'm going to go brush my teeth and go to bed.  Nite, all.

1 comment:

Missy said...

wow these really are random thoughts lol

what was sturbridge again? i know u went there last time u were in town but i forgot now...

nathan fillion is awesomeness. =) altho i dont follow his tweets but whatever... lol

i must now research what this star trek con is in august... perhaps we can all go together?? and the boys can go to their con and we can hit the strip or go shopping or hang out by the pool??? hehe