Oct 5, 2009

Hi there. New blog. New start.


I'm abandoning MySpace, I think. Too many memories, too much temptation. I'm not sure if I'll delete my profile or not, but I'm thinking that if I continue to have a reason to go there, the temptation will stay. I don't want that temptation. I don't need it. I need to just let go.


It's really fucking hard, though. I was jonesing so fucking bad earlier to go and do something I swore I wouldn't, shouldn't and don't want to do. I had the racing heart, broke out in a cold sweat, and was shaking. Is that what withdrawal feels like? I've never been addicted to something before- is that what happens?


I didn't do it, though. I thought about it. I knit through it. Then I came here. Why here when I have a perfectly good Wordpress account? Don't know that either. Anonymity, maybe? A need to start something entirely new? I'm not sure. This blog isn't even under my usual username. I'm sure I'll post it on MySpace eventually, just so those who want to follow can. I just need some space, and a way to vent without temptation.

1 comment:

Missy said...

blech. i tried to leave a comment before. didnt work...

lets try again...

i think i know why you are here. and i think its better for you if you move over completely. for everyones sanity... esp yours tho...

and yes i believe that is withdrawal. tho i've never had either... it is what i get when i have major anxiety attacks tho. kinda like i'm having now for other reasons... so i think its smart of you to move over... start fresh... write in lj too tho... we're all kinda there still...