Oct 7, 2009

Apparently Twitter is too big a temptation, too. Damn. I like Twitter.


So another crazy dream last night. This time I was back in HS and we were paying homage to one of my music teachers. Interesting, because he died a few months ago. When we were done, we thought he was going to ride off on a badass motorcycle, but he got into a tiny street sweeper instead. The I wandered around campus and ended up in this weird shack that was also supposed to be my HS auditorium with my boyfriend Tim from 10th grade. He didn't talk to me, but then dropped me a note that had his address on it. I turned around to ask him what it was for and he asked me to give it some chick. I got all pissed off and asked what the hell he was thinking asking his old girlfriend to get him a new one. I threw the note back at him and stormed out, which is when I found out I was in a weird little shack. The grounds kind of looked like Hogwarts. :p I walked for a while, then woke up.


FTR, Tim is the only boyfriend I feel really bad about being an asshole to. He didn't deserve it. I found out a few years ago that we had both been duped by a guy who was a friend of ours and who wanted to break us up so he could hook up with me (which happened later that summer). I was a real bitch to Tim in the next two years, and he didn't deserve it. I was his first girlfriend, he was my 3rd, and neither of us knew what the hell we were doing. I expected HS to be like a John Hughes movie. It wasn't, and that pissed me off.


I've finally started packing for the trip. I realized I need a few more things, so I'll head out tonight to get them. Packing should finish tomorrow. I'm really hoping to get everything into one large and one small suitcase, with one carry on each, plus an extra for schoolbooks and stuff. We'll see if it happens.

1 comment:

Missy said...

i can find hidden meaning in this dream but i wont say as i think its kinda obvious what it means...

yay for packing. we hope to see u this trip. i'll msg you about further details...